Ardoran loch side self-catering cottages near Oban
Only five miles south of Oban in Argyll
A perfect base for walking, touring or exploring Oban, Argyll and the rest of the beautiful west coast of Scotland.
Three secluded holiday cottages on the picturesque shores of Loch Feochan, only ten minutes drive from Oban - The Gateway to the Isles & Seafood Capital of Scotland.
Call 01631 566123 for details, check out our recent feedback or book online
Have a look round inside the cottages in our new gallery
Heron has one double bedroom and one twin room. The bathroom has a shower, washbasin, WC and heated towel rail. Heron now has underfloor heating which makes it perfect for short breaks in winter. With wonderful views over our moorings, pier and pontoon. Heron is a cosy & comfortable home-from-home for up to four people in the heart of the stunning Argyll countryside. Private parking right outside and a lovely patio area where you can soak up the Scottish sunshine. Click the picture above to check availability. NB: underfloor heating is switched off in summer.
Seal has two double bedrooms (one kingsize which can be split into two on request) and one twin room. Sleeps up to six.The bathroom has a shower, WC and washbasin and there is an additional WC & basin in the chalet. Both have heated towel rails. Seal commands beautiful views across our yacht moorings, over Loch Feochan and up to the hills beyond. Seal is very popular with families due to its spacious design. There is private parking right outside the cottage and a secluded patio area with a table & seating overlooking the loch. Book your stay online or give us a call.
Otter has two double ensuite bedrooms. One ensuite has a shower, toilet & vanity unit whilst the other has a shower over a bath, a toilet & vanity unit. Each has a heated towel rail. Otter enjoys the luxury of having two ensuites and is ideal if two couples are staying. A lovely secluded patio enjoys the same stunning views as the open plan kitchen and living area. Great value for money and a real home-from-home feel, Otter has everything you could need for a comfortable and relaxing stay in the stunning west coast of Scotland.
Our three secluded and private self catering cottages are situated on the shores of Loch Feochan near Oban and have stunning views. There are five acres of woodland and a bird/nature lookout for the sole use of the cottage occupants. Otters, seals, herons and buzzards are all part of the natural surroundings; flora & fauna are abundant.
- All cottages have fully equipped kitchens with microwave oven, full size cooker and fridge/freezer.
- Television with FreeSat, DVD player and full bed linen are provided.
- Tea towels are provided along with bed linen - all guests have to bring are their own bathroom towels.
- A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Services included in the price are; off-peak electricity (standard electric is charged - meter-reading on departure), gas for cooking and a private water supply. WiFi is very limited within the cottages - a better signal can be found around Reception & the laundry/shower block, but it is not a guaranteed service.
- The water is not on mains supply. It is collected from forestry where stock is not grazed then UV filtered to make it perfect for drinking - the purest water you'll ever taste.
- There is a separate shared automatic washing machine & tumble dryer in the laundry block; £1 coin metered.
Rental prices vary according to dates and numbers of persons.
Pets are welcome for a small charge of £20 per pet per week.
Customers can bring a small boat by prior arrangement - small boat mooring is free for chalet occupants - pontoon berth is £50 per week - please bring proof of your boat insurance.
*Book your 2018 break by 31st January 2018 to lock in the 2017 rental rates - discount already applied.*
BOOK ONLINE OR CALL 01631 566123 TO BOOK BY PHONE
PLEASE NOTE: SHORT BREAKS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT EASTER, CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR OR DURING HIGH SEASON.